Canada Visitor visa .jpg

 Canada Vistor Visa 


There are more than 40 million people who are granted temporary resident visa (non-immigrants) every year. Except those with Canadian Permanent Residency Status and Canadian Citizens, all the other individuals require a permit to enter as visitors.  This includes International Students, Temporary Foreign Workers, and Tourists. All the abovementioned groups should seek Temporary Resident Visas, also known as TRV. 



Bringing a Spouse, Common-Law Partner, or Family Members to Canada

You can bring your spouse or common-law partner, or family member to Canada using various visa options. Canada immigration policy would also allow your partners or family members to get a work permit. For more information, you can visit Student Visa Page, Spouse Sponsorship or Parent Sponsorship Page. You can also fill out the evaluation form below, and our team will review your information and provide you with free cosnultaiton.